Internship Opportunities at C.R.E.A.T.E!
C.R.E.A.T.E! offers both Masters and Bachelor level internships, each with varying responsibilities. We give preference to longer internships. We have a rolling application process with internships starting in January, May and September. We will consider alternatives to these time frames on a case by case basis.
Priority is given to interns:
- in their 2nd Master level internship being trained in Expressive Therapy or any arts-based therapy modality
- who have strong clinical, written and verbal skills
- seeking progressive, innovative
- opportunities to compliment basic training with practical life experience and professional maturity
- with strong ethical communication skills who will enhance the Center’s cultural diversity
Interested students should forward the following information to the Center at: [email protected]
- Cover Letter
- Three (3) references